Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanks Sister Hazel!!!



As usual, you guys really rocked!



Brett and I went to another great Sister Hazel concert last night. They played songs from their new Christmas CD as well as some old favorites. I never knew Christmas music could rock that hard. :) We had a really great time and great seats too. And I'm pretty sure we were sitting next to Ken and Andrew's kids. For those of you who don't know, Sister Hazel is(are?) from Gainesville so they start their tours off there and the audience is full of family and friends. It's so great ... I just can't even say enough about it. And the venue is small so there really isn't a bad seat in the house. They had high school students from the Alachua Youth Orchestra and Choir on stage with them last night too. I played in the Sarasota Youth Orchestra in high school and let me just tell you how I would have given my left pinky toe to do something like that back then. They said they will have local high school students playing with them at each spot they go to on this tour. Pretty sweet, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment