Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Will Trade Yarn for Piano :)

Piano fund stands at $125 now ... cruisin' right along! We're going to look at the piano in High Springs in about an hour so I can take some pictures and do some research. (the one i linked to yesterday or the day before) It's $300 so I'm still not quite half way but I am definitely getting there. I cleaned out so much stuff last night. I'm going crazy with the spring cleaning and it feels great! You wouldn't believe the amount of makeup I threw away last night. And still had a shoe box full of unused/unopened makeup and hair items to add to the yard sale pile. I really do need to start getting a little more sleep but I just can't stop. We get the kids to bed and I make a pot of coffee and I start cleaning/clearing and Brett goes out into the office and works. I was up until 2:30am and he was up until 4am. Yikes! I just can't stop until I'm done though.

Actually, I am halfway there if you count that my Aunt Karen (:waves: to aunt karen) graciously offered to send me a check when I get within $50 of my goal. Thank you so much! And thanks for the book too ... we got it a couple of weeks ago and i've been meaning to call/email/write but since you read my blog you know how the last two months have been going for me. Excuses, excuses I know ... but seriously thank you. It's a great addition to our library. I put it next to the fairytale book I have that Aunt Susan gave me when I was little. :) And while we're on the subject of me not emailing/calling back ... Kelly, Laura, Stephanie, Joy and Irene too ... I promise I haven't forgotten about you.

So to continue my piano quest, i've cleared some yarn out of my yarn dresser. I will probably have more but this is a start. If you're interested, let me know. Leave a comment to this post, call me, find me on ravelry (username celena), email me ... we'll talk shipping and/or dropping off. Each amount below is for everything in the picture, not per skein/ball and does not include shipping.


Patons Voodoo $8


Cascade Fixation $3


Prism Pouf $6


No Boundaries $2


Sesia Baby $8 (100% cotton, sport weight)


Gedifra Marokko $5 (100% cotton)


Online Supersocke 100 Tropic Color $10 (self-patterning/striping sock yarn, 75% superwash wool/25% nylon)


Marathon $8 (sock yarn 75% superwash wool, 25% polyamid)


Sisu Fantasy $10 (sock yarn 80% wool, 20% nylon) i think this is self-patterning yarn



Online Supersocke 100 Sierra Color $10 (self-patterning/striping sock yarn, 75% superwash wool/25% nylon)

No comments:

Post a Comment