Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Few Pictures from My Reunion Weekend in Bradenton

Please excuse the lack of blog posting lately. I've been busy as a bee.


Friends from the "old neighborhood".


Catching up at the Meet 'n Greet.


The view from our hotel room.


Us with my cousin Eric and his wife.


Goofiness.


Me and my cuz.


Rose and I have been friends forever.


Sandy and I have also been friends for even longer ... since we were about 7 or 8 years old.


My brother doing what he does best ... and Brody right there with him.


At the pool with Grandma.


Houston was so excited to ride his bike in Grandma's neighborhood without training wheels. Never even fell down!

1 comment:

  1. favorite picture:
    goofiness

    You really have a beautiful smile, glad you are using it more!! Great pictures, Mrs Crews

    David

    ReplyDelete