Thursday, October 04, 2007

Challenge Update

So the fast food thing? No big deal. The soda is a different story. I haven't really wanted one until yesterday when I got sick ... again. My throat hurts so bad it kept me up most of the night. Worst night of sleep i've had in a while and I still can't figure out why I didn't get out of bed and get some tylenol one of the ten times that I woke up with my throat on fire. Didn't wise up to that idea until about 6am. And the worst part about the soda is that i'm at work right now and there is a refridgerator less than ten feet from my desk with several 12-packs of soda in it. Coke too which is what I would absolutely love right now. I've been fighting off the urge by drinking hot tea, apple cider and soup all day. Let's hope I can make it to 5 o'clock!

Oh yeah, and as far as the fast food thing goes ... use your best judgement. I'm not sure about the drive-up window making it fast food. In most cases, yes, but not all. What about a drive-up coffee shop? I wouldn't call that fast food. And our favorite restaurant in town now has a window you can drive up to if you want to pick up a to go order. Plus, we said a salad with nothing fried was okay and you can certainly get those from a drive-up window.

1 comment:

  1. Well, there's nothing fried at Chipotle, so I'm thinking I'm ok. Remember to hit the echinacea hard! You might consider trying to get some Han's Honey Loquat Syrup (not sure if Mother Earth in G'ville carries it, but Frontier definitely does. That wouldn't help this time, but next...

    ReplyDelete