Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Well the good is that my latest tooth issue is not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The bad is that my jaw is really flared up again so I was put back on the anti-inflammatory/muscle relaxer cycle. The ugly is that the $1,200 I didn't have to spend to fix another tooth now has to be spent on our air conditioning in the house. It developed a leak "in a really bad spot". I guess there's a silver lining to it being so cold in Florida in the middle of May ... we haven't needed the broken A/C in a few days. And speaking of the cold .... WTF???? It's Florida, yes? It's the middle of May, yes??? So why in the world did I have to send my kids off in sweats this morning?????

And just a side note ... not sure what is going on but my Etsy shop sales have really picked up here lately. Is it a sign that the economy is getting better or just a fluke? Only time will tell I suppose. I actually sent off my very first international order today. Two hanks of pencil roving are on their way to Australia. Squeee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment