Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My Blog Thoughts

I sometimes find that I have things I really want to talk about that my 18 month old son really does not care about ... imagine that! I started this blog with the thought that I could write about whatever was on my mind at the time ... which could be anything. So for now i'll leave you with a list ... sort of a brainstorm if you will, of what I may be writing about in the future.

The pros and cons of being a stay-at-home mom
Attachment Parenting

Natural Child Birth
Cloth diapering and Breastfeeding

Yoga
Crafts ... tie-dye, batik, crochet, sewing .. whatever i'm into at the time
Dogs ... natural healing, hip dysplasia, good nutrition

The trials and tribulations of the space program

That's where my brain ends today ... got some tie-dye soaking that I need to attend to. Blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. it's wonderful to be able to keep up with you this way. Thanks for doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celena, This is a good idea. And the picture of Houston and the dogs is adorable!
    irene

    ReplyDelete