Sunday, October 15, 2006

What a weekend!

Well it's 4pm on sunday already and I don't have anywhere near the amount of work done that I wanted to. I have not had much sleep lately due to the hand, foot and mouth crud we have. Houston was up the first half of the night with a fever so I suppose he'll have the rash and mouth sores by tomorrow if not sooner. Then Brody was up the second half of the night crying and being uncomfortable. He seems to be doing better as the day rolls on though so maybe he's finally turning around. I am in serious need of some sleep though, let me tell you! I've been staring at the same engineering project for about three hours and i'm not even halfway done. These jobs usually take me a couple of hours. I'm definitely moving in slow motion. Speaking of which, I think i'll go get another cup of coffee before I get back to it. I have three jobs to finish today. The first one was a no-go because I found out the plans were drawn wrong and they are missing a critical page so i'm down to two for the day. I should have been done by now. I'm sitting here looking at the clock on the computer and I just don't feel it should be this time already. I guess waking up every hour or so for the last three nights in a row is beginning to wear on me. And my left eye has been twitching since friday afternoon. What is up with that? Super, super aggrivating. Well enough complaining and procrastinating for now. I better get back to work. I really hope this hand, foot and mouth thing goes away soon. Not only because I want some sleep but because Houston and Brody's Pappy Tom and Grammy Lee are getting married on saturday and I really don't want to bring this crud with us to the wedding ... and i'm sure they don't want us to either! If Houston does get a rash by tomorrow and it runs its three day course then he should be not contagious two days after that. If all that works out then he should be good by friday when we leave ... just in the nick of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment