Monday, October 16, 2006

You have got to be kidding me!

Apparently I now have the hand, foot and mouth crud as well. I felt a little feverish yesterday but thought I was just feeling drained due to lack of sleep. I noticed my tongue felt a little funny last night too. Well now I have a sore on my tongue and let me tell you ... that is not a fun thing! My whole mouth feels kind of achy. It's a strange feeling. I feel like i've been chewing on my tongue.

I think last night with the boys was definitely the worst so far. I forgot to give Brody his reflux medicine yesterday so I spent most of the night holding him in an upright position to keep the acid from coming up and burning the sores in his mouth. Sounds fun huh? Everytime I would doze off and he would start to move he would start screaming again. It took me about three hours of this to realize what I had done in forgetting his medicine. I went ahead and gave it to him and we finally got some sleep about an hour later. Houston only woke up a couple of times but of course it was during the time when I was getting a little cat nap. The three of us camped out in the living room last night and I kept moving from couch to recliner to loveseat depending on who I was comforting at the time.

I had to cancel my accupuncture appointment and my tutoring session for today. Apparently i'm not going to get to go to the gym either. I figure i'll be the good samaritan that I am and not go spread this crud around the gym. Well I hear Houston crying over his mouth pain again so I better go for now. That definitely seems to be the worst part of it. The rash doesn't seem to bother either of them much.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so, so sorry to hear about the week from hell you've had thus far! I pray it gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo to hand and mouth crud!!!!!!
    And boo to getting sick from the doctor's office, what's up with that!!!
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo to hand and mouth crud!!!!!!
    And boo to getting sick from the doctor's office, what's up with that!!!
    Rach

    ReplyDelete