Sunday, September 10, 2006

Brody & Houston

Brody was three months old saturday. Where does the time go? He's such a little sweetie pie. And so talkative already! He likes when people talk to him and he almost always "talks" back. So fun! He is growing so fast. He's wearing 9 month size clothes right now but I don't think they are going to fit for long. Some of them are already a little too small. He just grew out of his 6 month clothes a week or two ago. If he keeps going at this rate he is going to be bigger than his older brother in no time. Speaking of his older brother, they are so cute together. Houston is absolutely in love with his little brother. He kisses him all the time, lays with him, hugs him, asks to hold him every day. It is so precious. He hasn't shown the slightest bit of jealousy.

Brody had his first little accident on friday. Houston accidently pushed him off the couch. I wasn't looking but I think he may have been trying to pick him up. I was in the hallway and heard a thud. Then I heard both boys start crying. I went to the living room and Brody was now laying face down on the floor and Houston was standing next to him having an absolute fit. He was so freaked out. I picked Brody up and we all sat on the couch. Brody was fine and stopped crying almost immediately. It took me several minutes to get Houston calmed down though and he didn't even get hurt. I think he thought he hurt his brother and he started to panic. He had tears running down his face and was crying in a way that I don't think i've ever heard before.

No comments:

Post a Comment