Saturday, December 08, 2007

Swaps!

I recenlty participated in two knitting swaps and received both of my packages this week. I've already thanked my swap pals through the associated blogs/ravelry but wanted to show off what I got to everyone else.

The first package was from Heather who was my swap pal in The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. She dyed some very pretty yarn for me in a pinkish-purple color that is just gorgeous. Can't wait to see how it knits up! She also included some other fun goodies. I used the Hello Kitty pen at work this week and it made me smile every time I looked at it. I'm always having to switch between pen colors for the work that I do and now I have a pen that has all the colors I need in one. Sweet! And the calendar is the perfect size to hang up by my desk with really pretty lighthouse pictures on it. Thanks again Heather!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The next package was from the Caffeine Addicts Swap on Ravelry. My spoiler was John from California and boy did he spoil me rotten! He sent me the coolest coffee mug ever, some great Christmas Blend coffee from Starbucks, some chocolate for the boys (so sweet of him), some coffee liquer (yum) and the softest yarn I think i've ever laid my hands on ... Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk DK. I can't stop petting it ... now I just have to figure out what is worthy of being knit with it. :) Thanks again John!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment