Monday, December 03, 2007

Thanks Hanks!

I went to G'ville with the intention of going to Stitch 'n Bitch for a little while and then heading to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. Well I made it to SnB ... and, um, sorta ... stayed there all day. Well for about five hours anyway. Last week was a rough one for me and I didn't realize just how little time I have had to just sit and relax (whether knitting or not) so once I got comfy at Hanks I completely lost my motivation to go out shopping. Friends, knitting, no kids, yummy coffee and treats ... did I mention no kids? And knitting? And not only that but they bought all the sock yarn I brought with me and it is now on display (and for sale) in Gainesville's Newest Yarn Shop! How freakin' cool is that? :) And of course, I had to take some pictures. Unfortunately my camera did some strange yellow color thingy ... I probably had it on some strange setting.



2 comments:

  1. That is freakin awesome and cool some extra spending cash for the holidays!!!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee hee! We're so happy to have it gracing our shop, lookin' all pretty and hand-dyed and available and stuff! :-)

    ReplyDelete