Monday, September 03, 2007

Sock-a-long Progress

Pattern: Garter Rib from Sensational Knitted Socks

Yarn: Rocket Yarn, of course, in a yet to be named, designed for my hubby colorway.
Day 2:


Day 3:


I didn't get to knit much today but it's coming along. I've got about 5 inches done on the first sock now. Excuse the crappy picture, please.
Well it's back to work tomorrow. Brody woke me up early this morning so I decided to go for a walk before Houston and Brett got up. We ended walking over four miles. How's that for some motivation on a lazy holiday? Now i'm super tired and my legs are already sore. I'm sure they're going to be nice and stiff after sitting at a desk all day tomorrow too. I'm soooo looking forward to some cooler weather. It's been so hot I haven't wanted to run at all. This was probably the first day in about three weeks (maybe more) that i've actually gotten out there to sweat. Something about it being 100+ degrees makes it hard for me to make myself go running. Imagine that ...

1 comment: