Saturday, March 22, 2008

Yay and Ugh!

Well in good news Brett fixed my gas gauge by unhooking the battery. He made a good point about all computers needing to be rebooted once in a while. Don't know if it will happen again or not. Guess we'll just wait and see. Maybe i'll get lucky and it will be a one time thing.

And then of course there is the not so good news ... we spent three hours at the after hours clinic in Gainesville with Houston last night. He has strep throat and a sinus infection. About an hour before the daycare called about him having a 103.3 degree temp I was telling someone that I could hardly believe we made it through an entire week of daycare without one of the boys getting sick. Guess I spoke too soon. So there goes all my Easter weekend visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment