Thursday, July 24, 2008

Great Idea

I'm submitting my "big baby birth stories" to this site: www.unnecesarean.com. I think it's a great idea. If you have an "unnecesarean" or "big baby" story to share, please do so. We women really need to help each other out with this increasing problem in our medical community. C-sections seem so common place and are handled like they are nothing at all but I know so many women with serious physical and emotional issues due to c-sections they were forced in to.

2 comments:

  1. 5 out of the 7 woman I know that had babies at NFRMC ended up with c-sections. Most were "neccessary" but that's alarming0= Scary! I was soo lucky to had such a great labor and delivery with mine. Who knows what would have happened in the hospital.... I hope I am as lucky with my next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for submitting your story, Celena. There's nothing worse than having major abdominal surgery and then realizing it was unnecessary. Well, that's what I felt like at the time.

    ReplyDelete