Friday, July 11, 2008

Patterns I Heart

I was browsing through the most recent issue of Interweave Knits a few weeks ago and found a pattern I absolutely loved named the Apres Surf Hoodie. Now my time for uninterrupted, focused knitting like that required in this pattern is pretty much nil so I'll probably just admire the photo from time to time. Well today I was browsing the internet (as I tend to do probably more than I should) and I found another striking hoodie pattern that I loved named Riding to Avalon. Now I just have to find myself a copy of Knitscene Fall 2008 Issue when it comes out. So after looking at the patterns I realized they were both designed by the same person ... Connie Chang Chinchio. She is truly a knitwear designer after my own heart. You can see more of her patterns here and she has a blog here.

1 comment:

  1. And she did Henley Perfected too! I love that one, along with the two that you mentioned. Gotta keep my eye on her.

    ReplyDelete