Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Movin' On Up ...

Piano fund is now just over $100 thanks to yarn and diaper cover sales. Wheeeee! :)

And speaking of the piano fund, I was almost set on the 1951 Cable Nelson piano in St. Augustine but did some research that told me that it would be expensive to fix if a key broke. Being that the piano is as old as it is, I wouldn't be surprised if we knocked something loose on the way back to Lake City. I found another piano that is only eight years old and it's right in High Springs. It's only $300 which is a little more than I was planning to spend but seriously ... a whole piano that's only eight years old for $300 is really good! Link Here

I've had some complaints about the lack of pics lately so are some of the boys. Click on the picture if you want to see a larger version.


1 comment:

  1. Thoroughly enjoying your piano journey! I am going to move around some furniture this spring so I can bring my granddad's piano home.

    ReplyDelete