Thursday, April 10, 2008

PIANO!!! :)

As the moving crew arrives, Marzbar decides to see what's going on.



Look mama ... there's a piano in here!



Beer break before the heavy lifting begins.



Everyone, meet Charley. Doesn't she look like she's been here the whole time?



I wanted to name her and Charley immediately came to mind for some reason. At first I thought no because Charlie is another word for the enemy. But then that also means Charlie is something to be conquered ... which is exactly what I intend to do. :) And since I decided that Charlie is going to be a she (because really all beautiful things are, aren't they) ... she became Charley. So there you have it! :)

I'll save the yuckiness report (non piano related) for another post. Good news is that my ears are fine so I don't have to worry about not being able to hear myself play the piano. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment