Monday, July 10, 2006


Brody is one month old already. Seems like just yesterday he was born but, at the same time, it feels like he has always been here. He is such a little sweetie. It's interesting to me how much I can see a difference in his personality compared to Houston at that age. He's so young and can't do all that much yet still manages to be very different from Houston. I think Brody is going to be much more serious than Houston who is a little jokester.
I finally got around to ordering birth announcements today. I figured since he was already a month old I better get to it. Although they seem like such a formality ... it's not like there is anyone left that I will be sending them to that doesn't know he's already here. At least now everyone will have a picture to hang on their fridge for a while. And yes, Brody does still have blue eyes ... but for some reason all his pictures look like he has dark eyes. In all of his pictures he has dark or red eyes, even with the red-eye reduction on our camera turned on. I can't figure it out!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment