Saturday, July 29, 2006

Rained Out

Well I thought I was going to be able to finish sanding the bunk bed boards today. Unfortunately for me, someone had other plans. I did manage to get several boards done but then came the lightening and the sky opened up. We had the worst lightening i've seen here since we moved back to Florida. It was pretty scary. Also, a big tree limb fell in our backyard and broke the fence. That's a big bummer. We've only had the fence up for a year and now it's messed up. Hopefully Brett can fix it without it being too much work.
On a happier note, we have to decided to go on a vacation ... yay! We are going to stay on the beach in Bradenton for a few days and with some of my family for another few days. We haven't left the house for that long since we've lived here. I've got a little anxiety about taking the trip with the boys but i'm hoping the stress relief of beaching it for a week will outweigh that. Staying somewhere that has not been child-proofed just turns into more work than it's worth most of the time. I end up feeling like I need a vacation from my vacation. The little place on the beach should be fine, it's the family houses i'm afraid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment