Tuesday, July 18, 2006


i think i have a yarn addiction. i've been cleaning/organizing what is to be our "guest room"/"my craft room" once we build the boys bunk beds. i knew i had a lot of yarn but when i put it on display like this i realized just how much. i think i need to do some knitting/crocheting ... ya think? i actually started something for someone last night. don't want to say to much in case that someone reads this. i'll post a picture when i'm done. then i decided to start another blanket for Project Linus (www.projectlinus.org) with some baby yarn i have using a new crochet stitch my grandma taught me over the phone. it's something she came up with and it looks really neat! the top shelf in the picture is all of my wool sock yarn. one of these days i'll teach myself how to knit socks so that i can actually use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment