Monday, April 23, 2007

More Stitch Markers!


I received my last two sets of stitch markers this weekend. I would have blogged about them and sent my thank you sooner but, well read the previous post and that should explain it all.

Here's a set from Megan. They are absolutely gorgeous! She enclosed a card that says they are made of amethyst with accent of aquamarine and peridot. I love purple so these are perfect for me. And they came in the cutest little red polka-dot bag. Thanks Megan!


And the next set is from Robyn. I was excited to find a set from her in my mailbox, all the way from Canada! She is the coordinator/creater of the Stitch Marker Exchange and she is also my hostess for the Secret Pal 10 exchange. I enjoy reading her blog. She is a stay-at-home mom for now too and I find a lot of similarity in our writings/thinking.





















I was able to make a little progress on my first Booga Bag this weekend as I lay sick on the couch. It's completely mindless knitting as you just go around and around and around knitting each stitch so I was able to do a little on saturday while laying down. I worked on my nephews gift a little on saturday morning before the sickies set in. And speaking of which, I need to update my work-in-progress bars to the right. I'll do that after I finish this post. I was looking forward to getting more of that project done this weekend but it's intarsia and requires me to be sitting up reading a chart as I knit ... so that didn't happen. To tell you just how sick I was, as mindless as the Booga Bag is, I don't think I knit even one stitch on that on sunday. Now that's pretty bad.


1 comment:

  1. Yey! Don't they look like little purple gumdrops? I thought so while making them! ENJOY!

    HAPPY KNITTING!

    ReplyDelete