Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rocket Yarn

I'm adding some different yarn weights to my store. I have some 100% wool yarns in both worsted and lace weights. I have one of each in my shop right now and will be adding more soon. Here's a pic of BLUE LAGOON that I just listed.


I really have to step up my yarn sales if i'm going to have any craft money this year. We're starting Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University in February which means we're back on very strict spending until we get out of non-mortgage debt. We've been doing good but i've definitely let things slip a bit over the past two months. We did good over Christmas though and didn't use credit for anything which is probably the first time we've ever done that. I think we only used our credit card twice last year actually. And then I went and signed up for a spinning class ... just what I need ... another hobby! I just couldn't help myself though. It's absolutely mesmerizing to me to watch other people spin yarn. I just HAVE TO LEARN! And so now I need money for a spinning wheel (anyone have a used one they want to sell?) and roving ... which is why I REALLY need to step up my yarn sales. Wish me luck ya'll! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment