Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm a mess ...

Ya'll ... i've had a really rough weekend. We spent the weekend at the river and saturday was really fun but about two hours after we all went to sleep on saturday night, my hell began. Apparently I either ate something bad or got some sort of stomach virus. I've been a mess since late saturday/early sunday. I was finally able to hold down a little bit of food last night around seven or so and i've had some toast today. I'm still really nauseous and my neck and back are extremely sore. Both of my ears hurt really bad too and I still haven't been able to shake the headache i've head since late saturday night either. Every time I take some pain reliever it makes me yack. We came home yesterday around five or so and about an hour or two after we got home I was on the couch with a fever and the chills. I had another really bad night of sleep last night and Brody kept waking up all night too. My neck hurts so bad that I can't get comfortable enough to sleep. And to top it all off, right after everyone (except me, of course) ate dinner yesterday Houston puked all down my back while I was holding him. That, along with the fever I had last night, is making me think it's a virus. The only good thing about all of this is that I probably lost a couple more pounds. I just hope I can get it together enough to take Houston to his swimming lessons that start today at 5:30. Anyhow ... now that i've totally grossed you all out ... i'll post some pictures from our weekend at the river.







Apparently Brody was feeling his lack of sleep from last night. I just found him on the kitchen floor like this about an hour ago. He and Houston were playing in the living room while I was sitting here on the computer and I noticed it got really quiet. I went to see what was going on and this is what I found.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, first, I love that I think like you-- baby asleep on the floor (not that I have a baby, though) in a potentially future embarassing position? GRAB THE CAMERA! LOL!

    But also, sweetie! OMG, what a horrible sickness. I hope that you feel better and I do mean right quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete