Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It's been quiet around here ...

... the blog, that is. It's never quiet at our house anymore. It's filled with little boys laughs and baby babble and singing toys and cartoons and dog barks and howls. But I digress ...

There's been something in the works around here. If you've been keeping up with my other blog then you know what's up. If not, here's the short version ... I'm going back to school. For the very long conversation version of things with lots of details, click here. Nothing is set in stone yet and I may decide to cancel the whole thing. Right now i'm going to go get ready for yoga and hope I can find some quiet in my own head. It's been downright craziness in there lately ... swimming with hopes and dreams and ideas and fears and excitement and hesitance and ... well I think you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment