Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wanna Buy Some Yarn?



Remember the two skeins of the coveted Cherry Tree Hill yarn I said I ordered for myself? Well I got them and they are not the colors I thought they were going to be. They are very pretty but the "Wild Cherry" has purple in it and the "Moody Blues" is a lighter blue than I thought. Not that this is a bad thing but I had two people in mind to knit socks for when I ordered this yarn. Now that I see it, neither skein fits the person for which I planned to knit said socks. And I have too much sock yarn for this to just sit there taking up space. So ... anyone want to buy some yarn? If I don't sell it by Stitch 'n Bitch on sunday then I will post it on ebay. If you're interested in either, or both, shoot me an email at celenam [at] intergate [dot] com. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. There's a destash thread somewhere in the forums of Ravelry, too, to let people know what you're selling or trading.

    ReplyDelete