Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Better Morning

Well i'm feeling less stressed this morning, which is good. Thanks for all the comments and emails. It's great to know I have that support, even if it is virtually ... i'll take it! I ended up not going to yoga last night. I just knew it was going to be one of those frustrating sessions where I wished I was at home. And Houston got pretty sick yesterday afternoon. He ended up sleeping off and on from 3:30 in the afternoon until about 8:30. He got up and ate some dinner and then went to bed for the night. I got to work on one of my new crafty ideas involving some polymer clay. Turned out good too. I'll take some pictures later. I ended up rocking myself to sleep as I rocked Brody to sleep around ten. I didn't think he was ever going to give it up. That kid is a wild man, for sure. He had so much energy last night it was bordering on craziness! It was entertaining though and helped me not focus on the stress.

I think I lost my mojo at the river this weekend. I feel like a big bump on a log. I think that calls for some knitting today, if the boys allow it. At least my hands will be productive so I can't say I didn't get anything done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment