Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Works in Progress for SP10

Another contest for SP10 ... we were asked to blog our works in progress. Here's a Booga Bag I made that I am STILL felting. I've run it through the wash four or five times already. That Kureyon is pretty hard to felt.

Here's another Booga Bag that's not quite finished yet. This wool felted really well ... only one wash cycle. I knit the I-cord handle thicker on this one so tyeing it on the sides isn't working so well. I have to figure out another solution. I'm gonna try sewing the two ends of the I-cord together to make one continuous loop. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

And here's the ugly sock. Technically it's still a WIP but i'm going to frog it sometime soon. Just isn't working out in plain stockinette stitch. I've got some other options but i'm on to other things for now.
This one will be explained later.

And here's the Molly's headband I started at the river this past weekend. I made a little more progress on it last night after I took this picture ... probably about eight more rows.

2 comments:

  1. That headband is looking great! I hope you enjoy knitting it-- I've done it twice now, and love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorena. I'm really happy with it so far. The yarn is gorgeous and the pattern is a lot easier than I thought it would be. Maybe charts aren't that bad after all. ;-)

    ReplyDelete