Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day & Camera

I had a great Mother's Day and I have the best husband ever. He gave me a great gift that i'll explain in a future post. It requires explaining and I don't have time for that right now. He also cooked a great dinner and I ate way more than I should have ... but it was Mother's Day so I let myself indulge. We had wine (notice how I list that first ... it's no coincidence), ribs, chicken, sausage and chicken sausage that Brett spent all day cooking on the smoker and green beans and mac'n'cheese that my sister-in-law picked up from Cracker Barrel (yum!).

The only bad thing was when he dropped and broke our camera. So ... i'm currently in the market for a new digital camera. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking for something small and I don't mind it being an older model. I actually want a 4 MP. I kept my Sony set on 1MP most of the time and the pictures were great. I don't ever get things enlarged and rarely even print them out so I don't need the big files sizes and this way I can fit more on my memory card. I like to take lots of pictures and don't want a long delay between shots. This is probably the most important feature for me. I don't want to miss the action shots because the camera took too long. The kodak we had before the Sony took WAY to long to take pictures. I also want it to take video clips which I think most of them do these days.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun. Maybe try the bay for a Canon PowerShot S400. good camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a wonderful husband...and I have a great brother in law!!! He helped make my Mother's Day very special too!! I told Brian he owed his brother big time for being able to salvage Mother's Day!! We had such a great day with you guys, we'll have to start doing it more often!! Thanks Uncle Brett!!

    ReplyDelete