Friday, May 04, 2007

Yep, that's me!


Contrary to the look on my face, I really did have a great time at Space Camp. This was before they had the facility completely set up at KSC so we stayed in a hotel nearby (Howard Johnson) and were bused to the training site each day. The food was awful but other than that everything was great fun. My favorite was the moon chair. It's this chair type thing you sit in that basically lets you bounce around like you are on the moon. Lots of fun. I have a picture of myself in that chair somewhere around here. I'll see if I can dig it up.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, I remember this like it was yesterday. I remember going to your "Space Camp Graduation" with your mom and Tommy.

    Come to think of it...were't you and I (and maybe Tina?) suppose to go to Space Camp in Huntsville when we turned 15?

    Oh the memories...

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know ... fun stuff, huh? There's actually some writing from you Sandy on the inside cover of my space camp notebook. Isn't that funny?

    ReplyDelete