Friday, May 18, 2007

The Crews Family Garden Patch



So can you tell I got a new camera? I love it, love it, love it. It's a Sony DSC-W80. I didn't get it in pink unfortunately but i'll just have to live with that. I spent more than my $150 budget too ... by about $100 dollars. I talked to my mom and she offered to contribute $100 to my new camera fund. I should have gotten a $150 camera and then I only would have spent $50 but instead I decided to take advantage of the extra $100 by adding it to my $150 and getting a really nice camera. I take pictures every single day so I think it's worth it. And let me tell you ... this camera rocks! It has double anti-blur technology and face detection. It also takes pictures in HD and you can play a slide show on an HDTV. It has all kinds of menu options. You can edit photos right on the camera too which is awesome. Lots of special effects options and cropping and red-eye removal.


Corn:

Squash:



Tomato: Which I obviously need to do some weed/grass pulling around.